I am almost done with my process paper. I am building off my midterm and the after effects of my presentation. I included some questions I was asked during my presentation and some responses to my survey questions. I mention my product and how I come to this point. I start from the very beginning of the year and work my way up. My mid-term paper helped a lot with this. It reminded me of what I was trying to do without having to scroll all the way through my blog posts.
I am also taking screen shots of my emails and communications and taking pictures of my hard copy surveys. I need to also add in the photos from my presentation since it was off campus on a weekend. My product will also be on the same memory chip. They are clips of the debate.
That's what I am currently doing. I am not looking forward to organizing all these documents.
I am also taking screen shots of my emails and communications and taking pictures of my hard copy surveys. I need to also add in the photos from my presentation since it was off campus on a weekend. My product will also be on the same memory chip. They are clips of the debate.
That's what I am currently doing. I am not looking forward to organizing all these documents.
No comments:
Post a Comment