Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Finalized Survey

At the end of my presentation, I want to give my audience a survey to fill out.

Here are the questions I am asking:

Survey
1. Was this empowering?
2. Does this type of forum (Sheroes and Heroes Unite) help?
3. Can it make a difference?
4. Is the radio idea (a type of debate session on the radio) a good idea?
5. Should we do these types of debates again?
6. Will you recommend others to come to this event next time it happens?
7. Is this what you expected?
8. Are you interested in being part of an online forum?

Speak Again (email me at rubyopandey@gmail.com or message me on Facebook “Ruby Pandey” or email any one of these lovely IANT women and they can forward the email to me)
What did you learn today?
What should be changed? (Removed or added)
How much should the youth be involved?

This will be near the end of my slide show presentation. The first 8 questions are answered with "Y" or "N." The last three questions require more explanation and feedback. I want this so I can improve my product, my ideas, and my presentation skills. 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment