Monday, April 6, 2015

Debate

I will be doing a 20 minute presentation. Then, I will be hosting and conducting a 25 minute live debate or forum I like to call "Sheroes and Heroes Unite," which is part of my product. This way, the judges can see the presentation and a live demonstration of the product at the same time.

We will be debating on the topic: "Is this video empowering?"
This video is very recent and is released by Vogue Empower India. It is called "My Choice" starring Deepika Padukone as the lead actress. 99 women came together to make this short-messaged film.

This is the unedited, original video:


I had to edit it from 0:47 to 1:08 since children will be in the audience, and I would like everyone to participate. Here is the edited version. Although, the edit makes a great difference in the video, it should not alter how strong either sides of the debate should be. I think I did a pretty good job editing the film.    :)


No comments:

Post a Comment