Pandey-Senior Thesis

Friday, January 16, 2015

Omprakash EdGE

I worked on a logo for my organization.
 I cannot figure out a way to attach it here.

I found more sources for fundraising:
http://www.volunteerforever.com/article_post/200-volunteer-abroad-study-abroad-scholarships-grants
http://www.iie.org/programs/gilman-scholarship-program
http://www.studyabroadfunding.org/
http://startupscholar.org/
http://www.jjcf.org/application.html
https://www.interexchange.org/foundation/grant-funding
https://fgscholars.org/
https://www.fundmytravel.com/
https://www.indiegogo.com/
https://www.kickstarter.com/
http://startsomegood.com/Help/Values
https://www.omprakash.org/images/gallery/full_size/how_to_fundraise.pdf
https://www.facebook.com/omprakashfoundation

Email Lacey: lacey@omprakash.org

Started my EdGE course!

Posted by Bhagyashri Pandey at 10:29 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Bhagyashri Pandey
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (37)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • First lesson on EdGE
      • Indiegogo
      • Kickstarter Progress
      • Steps to a non-profit organization (The first five...
      • Omprakash EdGE
      • THESIS PRESENTATIONS
      • Thesis Presentations
      • Thesis Presentations
      • The Day Back
  • ►  2014 (30)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (2)
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.