I have done two out of five steps on Kickstarter: Basics and Rewards. I still have to create an account, tell my story, and publish a little profile of myself. I am thinking of creating a video to upload so people could have a better idea of what I am trying to do.
Today we discussed:
Prom
Graduation
Banquet (need 6 photos)
Thesis judges (need to contact the few I have)
Post on the TAG group on facebook
What I need to do this weekend:
Today we discussed:
Prom
Graduation
Banquet (need 6 photos)
Thesis judges (need to contact the few I have)
Post on the TAG group on facebook
What I need to do this weekend:
- Create a video and finish my KickStarter
- Talk to Yogi Patel or call someone to know the full process of creating an organization
- Figure out a way to present my product and when and where to present
- Start my Grant application essays
- Start on process paper (10 pages)
- Figure out how much I need to fund raise for sure (not a rough estimate)
- Create a Facebook and twitter account for the organization
- Call and see if the name is available
- Start a website
- Look at other fundraising options and begin to implement them
- Find a way to prove my point about how gender disparity exists and that it needs to be fixed
It will be much easier if I could complete these few points soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment