I am ready to send in my first application on common app. This would not be possible without the teachers who wrote recommendations for me and the teachers who revised my essays. The first half of thesis, I was making sure all my information was ready and accurate to submit.
Second half of thesis, I researched about gender roles in India and how they have transformed over the years.
http://www.cicero.uio.no/workshops/nfu-2012/2E_%289%29_Panel_Abstract_Transforming%20gender%20in%20a%20contemporary%20India.pdf
This is an abstract which compares gender roles, domestic violence, and gender discrimination in the workplace in Kerela, Delhi, and Bengal. It has attached court cases and theses.
Second half of thesis, I researched about gender roles in India and how they have transformed over the years.
http://www.cicero.uio.no/workshops/nfu-2012/2E_%289%29_Panel_Abstract_Transforming%20gender%20in%20a%20contemporary%20India.pdf
This is an abstract which compares gender roles, domestic violence, and gender discrimination in the workplace in Kerela, Delhi, and Bengal. It has attached court cases and theses.
No comments:
Post a Comment