Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I ran out of time last class to blog.
Last class:
I had a phone conversation with my mentor: Kelly Rula. We discussed our backgrounds and how we could work together. She gave me a list of ideas to consider and told me to research about them over the weekend. I told her the ideas I had ,and she agreed to help me through her past experiences and connections. Overall, it was a great and friendly conversation. I think she will do wonders to help me through my thesis.

This class:
I researched different organizations who have the same idea. I emailed a group in New Dehli, India called "Stop Acid Attacks." They seem to need help in having their voices heard. Also, I am working on a bibliography. I have 4 sources so far, but I need help in putting them in the right format. Most of them are international websites or in a different language.

Common App: I am done with everything but my essay. I am 300 words in and should be finished by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment