Friday, March 20, 2015

So far what the non-profit-making process looks like

Sheroes and Heroes Unite
Determine what type of nonprofit organization you want to create.

·         Promotes togetherness and equality between the members and the recipients of our projects
·         Give everyone a voice
·         Beginning with gender disparity, gender roles, gender based violence

Choose a name for your organization. 

·         Sheroes and Heroes Unite
·         “Your voice counts. Speak”
·         “At least be aware”
·         “Know. Talk. Care.”

Apply for the name

·         Call TX’s state corporations division
·         Small fee to reserve the name until I have filed “Articles of Corporation”
·         Contacted my judge to help me with the name and filing

Formulate a Mission Statement

·         On another document

Make a logo

·         I have an idea…I need someone to help me digitalize it
·         Letter/Symbol that resembles an “S” and a “H”
·         Same colored Greek gender symbols connected by two gold chain loops

·         All of it contained in a “Superman” logo border

No comments:

Post a Comment