REJECTION FROM YALE-NUS
1) Denial - How could I even be rejected? I was like the perfect candidate.
2) Anger - I am so freaking mad. I tried so freaking hard.
3) Bargaining - Okay...So If I rejected from here, I am alright as long as I don't get rejected from Yale
4) Depression - Well...this is freaking depressing. I tried too hard for 4 years to just meet with failure.
4) Acceptance - You know what. Not like I could even afford Singapore or Yale.
Melodrama. Brought to you by Ruby Pandey.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Serious thesis work:
1) Denial - How could I even be rejected? I was like the perfect candidate.
2) Anger - I am so freaking mad. I tried so freaking hard.
3) Bargaining - Okay...So If I rejected from here, I am alright as long as I don't get rejected from Yale
4) Depression - Well...this is freaking depressing. I tried too hard for 4 years to just meet with failure.
4) Acceptance - You know what. Not like I could even afford Singapore or Yale.
Melodrama. Brought to you by Ruby Pandey.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Serious thesis work:
| Expenses | |||||||||||
| Subject | Why I need it | Cost (approximation) | Kickstarter | ||||||||
| Round Trip to New Delhi | Transportation to my destination | $1,100 | |||||||||
| Canon Rebel t5i | To film the experience (I will donate it to the foundation when I leave) | $800 | |||||||||
| 100 Pepper Spray Pens | To promote self defense and attract youth population to workshops | ||||||||||
| Projector | To present my powerpoints and to teach through my computer (donation) | $326.99 | |||||||||
| Screen | In combination with projector (donation) | $84.99 | |||||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment