I am doing my thesis individually now because my partner did something with a classmate over the summer and would like to extend upon that. I am now pretty iffy about my topic and want to take the weekend to sit down and think about what I really want to do, where I will find my mentors and judges, and whether or not I have a big enough budget to pull my project through. I want to do something science-related in college, but I don't have many connections with scientists or doctors. I will look on the TAG facebook page and see if I can find someone to help me. In my college applying process, I have started my first essay for Apply Texas. I have an idea of what I will be doing for the essay. I have essays from previous programs, internships, and scholarships that will help me in this essay. I have decided that I will finish this essay within a week, get it reviewed, and finalize it by Sep. 12th. That's the status so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment